JARO’s Synergistic, Thermoelectric Cooling Modules
Designed to work synergistically with existing fan-to-sink products, JARO’s active, Thermoelectric Cooling (TEC) chip modules provide swift, additional performance to fans and heatsinks. JARO’s TEC technology achieves a high level of thermal performance by taking full advantage of the Peltier Effect. The advantageous temperature difference produced by this effect is then utilized for cooling or heating purposes, depending on the direction of the electrical current.
The Science Behind JARO’s (TEC) Modules
TEC modules heat or cool objects in these systems by maintaining a specific temperature. This flexibility in function can be very useful. At the same time, they take up very little space, and are attached to the fans themselves.
Rapid Cooling and Heating
TEC excels at swiftly lowering or raising temperatures, ensuring that your devices or applications consistently perform at their best.
Silent and Compact Design
TEC stands out with its silent, compact design, and lightweight construction, making it highly appealing and suitable for a variety of space-constrained applications, enhancing system versatility.
Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly
TEC incorporates energy-saving technology, offering you a green solution that reduces energy consumption and cuts down on costs.
Thermoelectric Cooling Technology Applies to Many Industries
Space Military / Electronics / Consumer / Biomedical / Smart Cars / Optical
JARO’s Fans & Heat Sinks
Jaro’s high-performance fans and heat sinks are integral to achieving superior cooling and heating. They masterfully manage temperature, unlocking the full potential of TEC technology. Jaro’s solutions are widely used in many fields, including industrial equipment, communication base stations, medical equipment, and consumer electronics. Jaro’s products perform well in extreme environments or situations requiring efficient cooling and heating.
Applications & Suggestions:
- Provides reliable refrigeration capabilities for cooling applications through air cooling and heat dissipation
- Widely employed in scenarios such as maintaining a constant temperature in communication battery compartments and cooling control boxes for industrial equipment
- Provides enclosure for heat dissipation
- Cooling for food and beverages
- Heat dissipation for Mobile Base Stations / Signal Tower Battery Cabinets
- Offers Outdoor Power Distribution Station Cooling
- Datasheet Example: Fan Heat Sink Combination with TEC